senior (full-stack) developer at hagebau IT. Currently working on our customized proALPHA based ERP solution prohibis covering a wide range of not just technical topics. Windows based frontend. Linux database- / appserver.
- ERP expert covering a wide range of topics: Warehouse Management, Inventory Control, Product Information Management, Mobile Data Entry, Distribution, Purchasing, Management Information System, Disposal Processing
- since 2014 Development Lead API to the external warehouse management pL-Store of proLogistik via SonicMQ.
- 2012 Development Lead New MDE (Mobile Data Entry)
- 2011 API for external tour planning system Tourbo.route of Tourbosoft via SonicMQ
- 2011 prohibis b2b based on Webspeed / prohibis backend (https://shop.holzzentrum.de)
- 2009 hagebau / ZEUS Hazardous substances database (https://gwu.hagebau.com) based on Progress OpenEdge and Progress Webspeed
- 2008 Development hagebau topas for prohibis / ZART. Central article master for wholesale.
- since 2003 Development of prohibis on the basis of proALPHA / integration of hagebau functions
- 2002 New development Web interface ZART (https://zart.hagebau.com) based on Progress Webspeed. Central interface for controlling article change services / article information system.
- 2001 New development ZART based on Progress OpenEdge ADM2. In-house solution for central article master data maintenance (ZART) Retail of the hagebau Group
- 1999 Development SAP / ABAP. Introduction SAP / customising / programming hagebau adjustments
- 1998 ERP hawis based on Sculptor (SCO Unix). Development of the hagebau ERP system for retail.
- 1996 ERP hibis based on Progress 4GL (Unix). Development of the hagebau ERP system for wholesage.